Morning all. There is a bit cold bug doing the rounds in our house so everything has been very slow going this week. While I stop for my mid morning coffee I thought I would pop on a quick blog post.
Have you picked up a copy of this months Simply Cards and Papercraft (UK version) magazine? If not, you should as there are some bonus digital stamps featuring the lovely Barclay Bear from Pink Gem Designs:
I love Janet’s little bears so was thrilled to have the opportunity to make some cards with him for the magazine.
And if like me you fall in love with Barclay you can find more cute images here in the shop.
- Image: Barclay with Envelope, Barclay with Bauble, Barclay with Snowman and Barclay with Snowflake from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: Brown: BG10, RB4, RB3, RB2, RB1, MB2, MB1 and EB1. Pink: AP4, AP2, AP1 and MG1. Turquoise: BT9, BT5, AB3, AB2 and AB1. Background: BG5, BG3, BG2, BG1 and BT1
- DP: Maja Designs Vintage Frost Basics 6x6 Paper Pad and 12x12 Sheets
- Dies & Punches: All Occasion Snowflakes Die and 2 Large Snowflakes Die, Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies, Polkadoodles Elegant Nest Dies, Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies, Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies, La La Land Snowflake Border Die and Spellbinders Labels Eighteen Dies
- Sentiment: Lili of the Valley Christmas Grungy Messages Clear Stamp Set and Christmas Wishes Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls, Doodling and Spectrum Clear Sparkle
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by