Morning All! We’re having a little break from New Releases this month at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog, so instead we thought we would all pick our favourite images from the year so far and share some new inspiration with them.
Well of course a Christmas image had to make it onto my list of favourites from the year so far. This is New Holiday Dress:
And I’ve been playing with my new papers again.
Isn’t she cute?
- Image: New Holiday Dress rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers: DR7, RB2, CR11, CR9, CR8, CR7, JG7, AG5, AG3, CG£, GB10, GB8, GB6, CT4, IG9, IG7, IG5, IG3, PP2, PP1 and AP4. Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers: TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8 and FS9
- DP: Carta Bella ‘Christmas Delivery’ 6x6 Pad
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies, Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes and MFT Stitched and Scalloped Stitched Basic Edges
- Embellishments: Doodling, Paper Flowers and Pearls
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by