Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using beautiful Autumn Colours.
For my make today I have made a Christmas card using the fabulous Holly Jolly 6x6 Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack and a digi image from Work & Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs Digital Papercrafting Kit:
- Image: Little Elf from Work & Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs Digital Papercrafting Kit, but you can also find the image on its own here.
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers: DR7, CR11, CR9, CR8, CR7, JG7, AG5, AG3, CG3, PP2, PP1, BGR3, BGR2, BGR1, GB10, GB8, GB6, GB3, EB8, EB6, TN6, TN4, MB4, MB2, BG3, BG1 and Blender. Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers: TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8 and FS9. Spectrum Sparkle for the Background
- DP: Holly Jolly 6x6 Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack from Polkadoodles
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press-It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Elegant Nest Dies from Polkadoodles
- Embellishments: Frantage, Doodling and Pearls
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.