Morning All! The children are just finishing up their breakfast and we are about to head out on the walk to school but I thought I would pop on with another Holly Hobby make.
Today I have a first for me……I made my first shaped & decorated memory box using the Happy Memories stamp set:
And there’s a lot of pink….again these are Lili of the Valley papers.
And a lot of pretty flowers.
- Stamp: Holly Hobbie ‘Happy Memories’ Stamp set from Crafters Companion
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Card: Kraft Card, Centura Pearl Fresh White Card and Neenah Solar White Card
- Dies: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies, Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies, Magnolia Swedish Lace Border Die and Go-Kreate Frilly Frames #10 dies
- Embellishments: Hessian Trim, Paper Flowers, Doodling, Gems and Pearls
Spectrum Noir 24 Packs: AG5, AG3, AG2, CG3, Ap4, AP2, AP1, MG1, BP7, BP5, BP1HB1, MB4, MB2, MB1, TN1, GB9, GB7, GB4, RB3, BG9, BG7, BG5, BG3, GG1, IG9, IG7, IG5, IG1, DR6, CR9, CR7, IB1, Blender
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on this evening on Hochanda.