Morning all. Over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s time for a new challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘3 of Something’.
I have used Chloe & Kitten for my card and before I tell you see if you can guess what my 3 of something is…
I have three lots of three things on my card!
Three patterned papers, three pearls and three flowers.
- Image: Chloe & Kitten from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Studiolight
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley clear stamp set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Embellishments: Flowers, pearls and doodling
Thanks for stopping by