I have had a few requests from people, including a reader of Papercraft Essentials, for instructions on how I made the Calendar Wall Hanging that I shared in this post here. So here goes…
- Plywood Plaque
- Acrylic Paint
- Patterned Paper & Textured Card
- Bunting & Number Stamps
- Digital Images
- Alcohol Markers
- Butterfly Punch Large and Small
- Cloud, Circle and Rectangle Dies & Die Cutting Machine
- Glitter Glue
- Paper Flowers
- Cup Hooks, Book Rings, Ribbon, Pearls, Embroidery Thread and Wooden Pegs
- PVA Glue, DS Tape and Foam Pads
1. Paint plywood base with chosen colours and distress edges. Also decorate with patterned papers and add cup hooks to bottom edge of calendar.
2. Print 4 digital images (representing the 4 seasons) and colour with alcohol markers. Mat and layer onto die cut shapes and affix to calendar.
3. Stamp and cut out bunting and numbers and punch/die cut various items. Use these, along with some paper flowers and ribbon, to embellish the calendar.
4. Create calendar pages using computer, print and mat and layer onto card. Hole punch the calendar pages and attach to calendar using book rings.
5. Add some glitter glue as a final embellishment
Hope some of you find this useful.
Thanks for stopping by