Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations that are Christmas but not Cards.
For my make today I have made a Christmas Decoration:
And I’ve also used the fabulous Fanciful Circle Nested Dies.
- Image: Winnie Christmas Wreath Stamp by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Ho ho ho Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack from Polkadoodles
- Card: Kraft Card, Gold Sparkle Paper, White Card and White Parchment
- Dies & Punches: Fanciful Circle Nested Dies and Stitched and Pierced Nested Circle Dies from Polkadoodles, La La Land Crafts Holly Flourish Die and a magazine freebie Poinsettia Die
- Inks: Distress Oxides (used to colour the Holly Flourish Die Cuts)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Twine, Glitter Glue and Flower Pearl
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Fussy and Fancy – Anything Goes
- As You Like It – Favourite Non Card Project – I love making home décor projects and anything Christmas is so much fun!
- Crafty Creations – Anything Goes
- Penny’s Paper-Crafty – Anything Goes
- The Holy and the Ivy Challenge – Anything Christmas Goes
- Die Cuttin Divas – What makes you happy? Easy Christmas makes me happy!
- Creative Moments – Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft - Christmas in August
- Winter Wonderland – Christmas Joy
Thanks for stopping by.