I really am off to bed but I forgot to say that it’s my turn to do a tutorial over at Sarah’s Craft Academy.
This week it’s creating texture when colouring with ProMarkers. So if you would like to see how I coloured the fur on this card just head over and take a look.
Patterned paper is from the First Edition 6x6 Dreamcatcher pad, sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, roses and stick pin are from Wild Orchid Crafts, image is from Whimsy Stamps and coloured with ProMarkers and the lace and ribbon are from The Ribbon Girl.
I based my card on the following sketch from A Gem of a Challenge so would like to enter my card to that challenge.
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Sundays with Crissy – Animals
- MAWTT – Cute & Cuddly
- My Mums Craft Shop – Stamp Something
- Divas by Design – Stamp Something
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes
- Stampin for the Weekend – Anything Goes
- Little Claire Challenge – Spring
- Lollipop Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paper Sundaes – Spring Blossoms
- Creative Belli – 3 Shapes (Circle Square and Rectangle)
- Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog – Spring is in the Air
Night night all.