Just a quick post from me as I’m off out to run some errands, not to mention as I type Little One is pulling my ink pads out and saying ‘Press Press’ which means he wants to stamp!!
Our friends had a little baby girl on the 29th February. A ‘Leap Baby’. And despite knowing for months that it was going to be a girl I waited until she was born to make the card!!
I have made this using a really cute digi from Pink Gem and some papers that came free with a couple of different magazines (one maybe a Pink Petticoat freebie but I can’t remember the other). The image has been coloured with ProMArkers and FlexMArkers. I’ve also used a MFT border die and some flowers that have been in my stash far too long. The sentiment was written on the computer.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Totally Papercrafts – My Favourite Things (Pink, Flowers, Babies!!!)
- A Gem of a Challenge - Pastels, but hope it still counts as I’ve used some navy blue card to do the matting and layering.
- Passion for ProMarkers – For Mum/Female relative (please delete me if you think my link is too tenuous, I would hate to upset someone. However I made this card for a very dear friend who has just become a Mum, it’s just that she isn’t my Mum or my relative)
- Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day/Special Girl
- Dream Valley - Mother's Day (Again please delete if my card is not appropriate)
Thanks for stopping by