Morning All! Did you see the new Ruby images that landed in store at Polkadoodles yesterday? If not head over to the What’s New section to take a look and pop into the Polkadoodles FB Group for some fabulous inspiration from the design team.
For today’s make I have used Ruby Oo-La-La:
And I couldn’t resist going with a black and red colour scheme on this one….and a sprinkling of glitter
The papers and sentiment are also digital files from Polkadoodles (details below).
- Image: Ruby Oo-La-La by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 and R30
- Hair: E47, E44, E43 and E42
- Red: RV99, R59, R56, R29, R27 and R14
- Black: C9, C7, C% and C3
- DP: ULA Mini Download Kit printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From the Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download
- Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch and Elegant Flourish Die from Polkadoodles
- Embellishments: Distressed Edges with Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide, Stickles Glitter Glue and Pearls,
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Southern Girls Challenge – Just a bit flash
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes
- The Cutie Pie Challenge – Spots and Dots
Thanks for stopping by.