Morning all. We are off out later to a family BBQ, so fingers crossed the weather holds for us.
Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s time for a new challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Yellow’.
I’ve used the super cute Fairy Chloe for today’s card:
Yellow isn’t really a colour I love.
I’ve teamed it with a spotty lemon paper from the Licorice Cream Paper Pack and I’ve added some Mustard Seed Distress Ink to the edges to deepen the yellow colour.
- Image: Fairy Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Colour Copy Paper, Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders plain and scalloped square nesting dies
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley clear stamp set
- Ink: Mustard Seed Distress Inka and VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Embellishments:Jute Trim, Gems, Doodling and Chipboard Hearts
Thanks for stopping by