For my first make I have used Ruby Prom:
I remember wearing a purple dress to my prom, but for this card decided to go with a pink and turquoise theme.
The papers and sentiment are also digital file from Polkadoodles (details below).
- Image: Ruby Prom by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Pink R89, R56, R85, R83 and R81
- Turquoise C7, BG09, BG49, BG15 and BG13
- Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 and R30
- Hair E29, E27, E25 and E23
- Ground T9, T7, T5 and T3
- Background BV20, B60, Vo1, B00, B000 and B0000
- DP: ULA Mini Download Kit printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From the ULA Mini Download Kit
- Dies & Punches:Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Distressed Edges with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and Pearls,
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.