Morning All! I have a new image from the June release at The Paper Nest Dolls to share with you today.
I have made a card using Emma's Sweet Friend:
She’s so cute I decided to print her a little larger than normal.
I added some texture to the wee little doggy as well.
- Image: Emma's Sweet Friend from The Paper Nest Dolls
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Matt Black Card, Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From various Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp sets
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Mustard Seed Distress Ink and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide
- Dies & Punches: MFT Die-Namics Blue Print 27 Dies and Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Stencilling and Twine
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Always anything goes
- Sweet Stampin’ – Food & Drink
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge – Summer
Thanks for stopping by