I’m on Team Gem and it’s our turn to post a challenge card this week. Mandy is our host and she has chosen the theme of...
Add a Bow
Obviously having a newborn again has taken a bit of getting used to, but we’re settling in nicely now, however I felt I was in need of a little ‘Me’ time this last week so out came the ProMarkers for me to do a little colouring. After some short bursts of crafting over several days I have managed to turn the image into a card. I’ve used the adorable Skateboard Andy and made a Birthday card for my Little Boy Elliot, who turned three on Wednesday…
My papers are from the Fancy Pants ‘To the Moon’ 6x6 pad and the red card is from my stash. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Pink Gem, the number three has been cut out using Memory Box Parker Number Dies, the letters have been cut using MFT ‘By the Letter’ dies and the bows and pearls are from my stash.
The challenge will end at 6pm on 1st March, so please hop across to the A Gem of a Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created and while you are there join in with us.
Lastly I just wanted to say ‘Welcome’ to my new followers and sorry if I am being a bad blogger at the moment I am stopping by your blogs while I’m breastfeeding Emily but leaving comments is a little trickier ;-)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- One Stop Craft Challenge – For the Kids
- Allsorts – Animals
- The Corrosive Challenge – Favourite Colour Combo (couldn’t decide so went for bright colours)
- Incy Wincy – Pop it Up
- Creative Card Crew – Birthday
- Oldie but a Goodie – Bright Colour (Old stash is red card and red bows)
- Paper Shelter – Celebrations
- Craft Us Crazy – Favourites (ProMarkers and Pearls)
- Card Makin Mamas – Happy Birthday
- Pause Dream Enjoy – Use a hat
- Totally Gorjuss – Happy