Hello all. Whilst I stop for my lunch I thought I would share with you the Birthday card I made for my Nephew’s Birthday last week.
I used Oliver Game Boy from Lili of the Valley:
And one of my favourite colour combos….blue and red!
- Image: Oliver Game Boy from Lili of the Valley
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Maja Life by the Sea
- Card: Navy Card, White Card, Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Sizzix Star Framelits, Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframes, an MS Border Punch and Stampin Up Label Punch
- Stamps: From a Stampin Up Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Embellishments: Nuvo Drops