Followers

Saturday 5 January 2019

Wryn with Gift

Morning all! Things are finally starting to calm down here after a pretty hectic Christmas and New Year. Although the children aren’t back to school until Tuesday, so proper routine won’t be restored until then!

So, having said that…..I’m a little late getting some proper computer time to share my card for Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we are welcoming in the New Year with an Anything Goes challenge so ‘Let Your Tiddly Flow’!

20181231_094822

The image I used for my card is actually a Christmas image, Wryn Christmas Gift that I had printed out but didn’t make it onto one of my Christmas cards and I thought it would be fun to colour it up for a birthday.

Supplies:

  • Image: Wryn Christmas Gift by Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Teal Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: First Edition New Bloom 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Stamps: Sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp clear stamp set 
  • Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...