Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some Pastel Coloured creations.
For my make today I’ve used the fabulous Cute Lil Miss Sugarpops digi image:
If colouring isn’t your thing she is also available to by as a pre-coloured digi or as part of the Lil Miss Sugarpops 2 Mini Download Kit
So so much hair to practice colouring.
- Image: Cute Lil Miss Sugarpops by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Serenity Fairy Wishes Download Bundle printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: White Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Stitched and Pierced Nested Circle Dies, Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Frames dies, MFT Die-Namics Stitched Scalloped Edges and Spellbinders Label Dies
- Embellishments: Gems, Pearls and Paper Flowers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz – ATG and option of beautiful blooms
- Just Add Ink – Add a Window/Frame
- Seize the Birthday – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.