Evening all! I have had a play from with one of Christy’s new images, Bloody Good Birthday.
And I thought it would be fun to colour her in greys with just a hint of colour.
My mojo is a little lacking at the moment, so I’m pleased to have made this one.
- Image: Bloody Good Birthday from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Scraps from a Papermania pad
- Card: Red Card, Matt Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From an Avery Elle Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearl Trim and Nuvo Drops
Thanks for stopping by