Morning all. What’s everyone up to this weekend? We have some tidying up to do in the garden.
Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s my turn to host the challenge and I have a fabulous theme of ‘Red, White & Blue’ which just happens to be one of my favourite colour combinations.
I have used Dress Up Chloe for today’s card:
And I felt like making a pretty and girly card.
- Image: Dress Up Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Red Card, Blue Pearl Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Maja Life In the Country 6x6 Paper Pad
- Dies: MFT Die-Namics Stitched Edge Dies, Stitched and Pierced Nested Circle Dies and Amy Designs African Circle Die
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: Abandoned Coral Distress Ink
- Embellishments: Doodling, Ribbon, Chipboard Heart, Gems, Pearls and Paper Flowers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Always Anything Goes
- Pile It On – Holidays or Lot’s of Layers
- Creatalicious Challenges – Anything Goes with optional flowers
Thanks for stopping by