Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using Hearts.
I’ve made my own heart background for today’s card using a mix of stamps from Magic Garden Stamp Soup, Regal Peacock Stamp Soup a wee heart stamp from my stash, some doodled hearts and my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens:
And on top I popped a fabulous Pocketfuls of Love January digi stamp that I coloured with my Copics:
And I gave January some Vellum wings using one of the stamps.
- Image: Pocketfuls of Love January by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics for the image and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens for the background
- Card: Vellum, Watercolour Card, Matt Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Stampin’ Up Label Punch
- Sentiment: Bonus Sentiment with Ula Be A Princess digi stamp
- Embellishments: Doodling
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.