Afternoon all. The lovely Fiona Clayton is on Hochanda this afternoon with some new Spectrum Noir Metallic Marker colours.
One show was on at 12pm (which you can watch back on the Hochanda Website) and another show is on at 3pm/
I thought I would start by sharing this vellum aperture card as I got a name check on the 12pm show for this one as it shows the wonderful markers on vellum:
The markers are such lovely colours and a dream to use on vellum and give the prettiest soft metallic sheen.
The image was stamped once using a stamp positioner, coloured direct with the markers and then re-stamped and heat embossed in black to give a really neat precise finish to the lines.
- Rubber Stamp: Decadent Flowers Stamp Set from Crafter’s Companion
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers Antique Elements Set – All colours from Crafter’s Companion
- Card: Printable Vellum, Matt Black Card, Sheena’s Stamping Card
- Dies: Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies and Go Kreate XXL Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Pearls (coloured with a metallic marker)
I would like to enter this card into the fallowing challenges:
- Creatalicious Challenges – Anything Goes
- Dream Valley – Pearls or Gems
- Stamping Sensations – Something Beginning with B – my b’s are blooms and black embossing
- Fussy and Fancy – White on White with a touch of colour
- Crafty Creations – Anything Goes
- Creative Moments – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.