Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some Matching Set creations.
For my my matching set I have used the same digi stamp Winnie Wednesday Pumpkin, but for my tag I have enlarged and cropped it to use just the pumpkins, and have coloured it with alcohol markers.
I have also used digi papers from the following sets Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 1, Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 2 and Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 3 and the die sets Bubbleicious Frames and Fanciful Circle.
- Image: Winnie Wednesday Pumpkin by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 1, Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 2 and Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 3 printed on Colour Copy Paper
- Card & Paper: Vellum, Orange Card, Matt Black Card and Copic –Press IT Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Border Punch, Bubbleicious Frames and Fanciful Circle dies from Polkadoodles
- Embellishments: Cheese Cloth, Pearls, Doodling and Sparkly Twine
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes (Optional Autumn Colours)
- Alphabet Challenge – N for Nature (hope my pumpkins count as )
- Moving Along with the Times – Fall/Autumn
- Cute Card Thursday – Autumn
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge – Autumn/Weather
- Penny’s Paper-Crafty – Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations – Anything Goes
- Creative Moments – Anything Goes (Autumn Colours)
- Through the Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
- Dream Valley – Pearls or Gems
Thanks for stopping by.