Followers

Saturday 29 September 2018

40 Years Young

Chloe on Swing (3)

Morning all. I’m not sure what is happening with my computer and/or blogger  but I have a few of my posts disappear after I have scheduled them, so with a cuppa in hand I am going to get it sorted out

It was recently my Sister-in-Laws 40th Birthday and I used the adorable Chloe on Swing to make her a very girly Birthday Card.

Chloe on Swing (1)

And I love grey and pink together.

Chloe on Swing (5)

Supplies:

  • Image: Chloe on Swing  from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: White Card,Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecraft
  • Dies & Punches: Whimsy Border Die, Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Ovals, Fancy Rectangles from LDRS
  • Sentiment: From a Stampin Up Set
  • Ink: Stampin Up Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
  • Embellishments: Ribbons, Pearls, Gems, Paper Flowers and Thickers Glitter Alphas

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

8 comments:

Monika said...

Great card Lisa! I'm sure your Sis-in-law loves it!

Annemi said...

Wonderful coloring and great design of this girly birthdaycard. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

This is just adorable.
Hugs Miranda

Jac’s Playground said...

This is so pretty and feminine love the soft colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, x

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW this is an adorable 40th card. So pretty and I love the floral embellishments. I'm sure your sister will just love the card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

tilly said...

a very pretty birthday card, Thanks for sharing at crafty catz challenge
Tilly

Craftyhugs said...

Awww this is awesome! So cute

Thanks so much for entering the challenge over on the creative moments Blog and good luck

Creative moments Blog

CraftyHugs-Dt member of Creative Moments. My personal blog

Anna-Karin said...

This is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Anna-Karin DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...