Followers

Saturday 29 September 2018

Broomstick

Broomstick Chloe (4)

Morning all.  I have some good news and some bad news, so I’ll start by getting the bad news out of the way. Janet is closing the Pink Gem Designs Shop! This is really sad news, I have loved the images for many many years and have been lucky enough to be on the DT for the past 5 1/2 years, but the really great news is you will still be able to get Janet’s images through her Etsy shop Pink Gem Designs.

So this will be our last challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and we re bowing out with a fabulous theme of ‘Halloween or Halloween Colours’:

I have used both Halloween and the Halloween colours and used the super sweet  Broomstick Chloe to make this card:

Broomstick Chloe (3)

I have coloured this with my distress inks.

Broomstick Chloe (1)

Supplies:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

6 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

I’m sorry hear the Pink gem designs shop is closing, but I love your Halloween cards. The image is precious and coloring fantastic. Thanks for joining us and good luck!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card fab image, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Janette said...

So glad you have shared this sweet card with us at CraftyCatz this week, thanks for joining us and good luck in the challenge.x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Lisa
Lovely card.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang

Judith said...

This is such a cute card Lisa - I love the soft colours. thank you for playing along with us at fab'n' funky challenges this week hugs judith xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Really, really cute and I love the blue background - a great change from the traditional fall colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...