Evening all. It’s officially the start of the Summer Holidays! Mr 7 finished up on Friday but we had Miss 4’s preschool leavers service at our local Church today before the Holiday’s got properly underway. And to kick things off we are having a movie evening (watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) and off to Legoland tomorrow….I think I’m more excited than the Children.
Anyhoo, back to the point of my post is that one of my favourite shops Noor Design UK are having a design team call and although my style isn’t the most frou frou (for want of better words) I love the papers, embellishments, dies etc that they sell. and couldn’t resist trying out.
I love making Easel cards, but (and I know I always say it) they are a bit tricky to photo:
The papers are by Craftwork Cards and were part of a previous Crafteezzee collection.
Now Tracy has asked us a little about ourselves, something I find hard, but here goes…..I’m a stay at home Mum to Mr 7 and Miss 4, and as of September Miss 4 will be starting school so I will have a little more time for crafting (but shush don’t tell Hubby)! I’m not ashamed to say I’m addicted to crafting and barely a day goes by when I don’t craft or colour in or both.
As I said above I don’t think my style is quite as embellished/layered as Tracy’s lovely team, a style I admire but just can’t achieve , but I think I would be able to show the products in a different way.
Right that’s enough waffle and I’ll just leave you with the supplies.
- Image: Love that Dress rubber stamp by LDRS from Noor Design UK
- Colouring Medium: Copics (I coloured this one a while ago and don’t have my little list of colours)
- Card: Lilac Card, Grey Card, Centura Pearl Fresh White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Craftwork Cards from a Noor Design UK Crafteezee collection
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
- Ink: Archival Cobalt Blue Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframes and a Precious Marieke Fantastic Flower Square Frame
- Embellishments: Doodling, Gems, Pearls, Chipboard Open Hearts, Paper Flowers and Chiffon Rose Lace
Thanks for stopping by