Afternoon all. A little birdie told me that Fiona from Crafters Companion will be on Hochanda this evening at 6pm with a brand new 1 Day Special featuring some new AquaBlend and ColourBlend Pencil Sets!
I’ve coloured this one with the new AquaBlend Pencil and the stamp is the fabulous Find Your Wings rubber stamp from Stacey Barrass:
I love this style of Easel card and I’ve tried to make this one a little shabby chic
Lot’s of edge distressing with scissors and inky-ness.
- Image: Find Your Wings rubber stamp from Stacey Barrass at Crafters Companion
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir AquaBlend 12 Pencil Sets Earth Tones & Vivid Brights:
- Cherry, Premium Watercolour Pad, Wood, Berry, Sunflower, Blush and Tangerine
- Card: Premium Watercolour Paper Pad, Kraft Card and Centura Pearl Fresh White Card
- DP: Maja Designs
- Sentiment: From the Stacey Barrass Find Your Wings and Little Birdie Stamp Sets
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad and Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies, Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies, Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies and an X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Lace, Pearl Trim, Pearls, Doodling and a Doily
Thanks for stopping by