Evening all! Another few catch up posts, this time for the July new releases over at Crafty Sentiments Designs. All of which are available in the shop now.
First up is Fantastic Flowers:
A nice clean and simple card…
And I love those flowers.
- Image: Fantastic Flowers rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Original Markers:
- Skin: BG7, RB4, RB2, RB1, TN3, TN2, PP5, PP2
- Hair: IG10, IG8, IG6
- Leaves: DG4, DG3, AG4, CG3
- Flowers: CR9, CR10, CR1, GB10, GB8, GY4
- Flower Stems: AG4, AG3, LG3
- Dress: AB3, AB2, AB1, BT1
- Trousers: OR3, BO3
- DP: An old magazine freebie
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch, Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies and Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Chipboard heart background, Liquid Pearls, Crackle Accents and Glitter Glue.
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by