Followers

Saturday 1 July 2017

Moonflower Lullaby

Moonflower Lullaby (3)

Morning  all. It’s been a pretty hectic week here, Hubby was away with work for a few days and the children have had quite a few things for Mum’s taxi to ferry them too. So I’m actually a little late sharing this card with you.

I picked the adorable Moonflower Lullaby to use today as I felt like a like colouring up some pretty hair:

Moonflower Lullaby (2)

A little bit of a different style for me today. I’ve not used as many layers of patterned paper, but I have added some texture with some stencilling and texture paste.

Moonflower Lullaby (1)

And I’ve also used a little  treat I bought myself….a new die from Precious Marieke.

Supplies:

  • Image: Moonflower Lullaby from Conie Fong 
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
    • Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9, DP1, PP2, PP1
    • Hair: BT9, BT5, VB2
    • Dress: DP4, DP3, DP2, PL5, PL3, PP6
    • Flowers & Leaves: DR7, DR6, DR5, BP4, BP3, BP1, BO2, GB9, LY4, CR7, CR3, CR1, FS6, DG3, DG2, CG3, JG3, AG2, Blender
    • A little bit of pencil was used as well
  • DP: Studio Light
  • Card: Neenah Solar White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies, Banner die from MFT Blueprints 27 and Precious Marieke - Square Flower Frame
  • Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Paper Flowers Cheesecloth and Pearls

For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Nikki said...

This is just lovely :) hugs Nikki

Julie Gleeson said...

You card is so beautiful! I love your colouring and that textured background! Hugs Julie xox

Gloria Stengel said...

I just wanted to pop by...I love this image and the way you have colored her! Totally stunning work, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...