Morning all. Where I’ve had a few days away from the computer I have so many things to share with you, so while I have a quick cuppa I thought I would make a start on sharing them with you.
Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils have added two 12 packs to the range. In the UK you will find the pencils here and they are launching soon in the USA on HSN.
For my first make I wanted to show how versatile the 12 packs can be…
There aren’t any skin tones in the packs but with some clever colour layering and a very whimsical image you can achieve a fabulous skin colour.
I am a little addicted to Z Fold cards at the moment.
- Image: On my Mind digital image from Crafts & Me (Jeremiah Ketner Digi Image
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils - Soft Tints and Bold Brights 12 packs
- Dusty Pink, Coral, Pollen, Wisteria, Wineberry, Lilac, Amethyst, Orchid, Indigo, Pearl Blush, Saltwater, Icicle, Sea Grass, Smooth Jade, Ladybug, Bright Red and Goldfinch
- DP: Craft and You I Love Vintage 6x6 Pad from Noor Design UK
- Sentiment: A Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Flower Punches, MFT Blueprint 14 Dies and Tonic Studios Scalloped Square Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Pearls, Gems,
Thanks for stopping by