Afternoon All. Was going to post this a few hours ago but after the School run I was just so worn out, at least it’s the last one until after half term (hurrah!). I just wanted to share a quick card with you. It’s the first time I’ve been in the craft room for a while, apart from a bit of lazy sat on the sofa colouring I just haven’t felt up to it. So nothing complicated, just a little card inspired by the challenge at Less is More and this cute little ladybird from a Sarah Hurley Stamp set.
There is only one ladybird so I reverse stamped it using a brayer first (the right one) and then lined up the second actual stamp next. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set . And the background is the Crackle Background stamp also from Sarah Hurley.
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- Card: Neenah Solar White
- Stamps: Crackle Background Stamp and ‘Picnic in the Park’ Stamp set by Sarah Hurley from Crafty Impressions
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ and ‘Ladybug’ Inkpads
- Embellishments: Wooden Heart
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Less is More – Little Creatures
Thanks for stopping by