Hope everyone is well. We have had a nasty bug doing the rounds here. The children have both had nasty coughs and now they have kindly passed it onto me…..well they do say a problem shared…lol!
I thought I would try out for the CC Designs DT Call. I’m cutting it a bit fine but what with all the coughing it has taken me so much longer than normal to make a card. Plus a marker pen is quite a dangerous weapon in the middle of a coughing fit!
Here is my card using an old CC Designs Digi Stamp called Rosalie with Roses:
I love to have super cute birthday cards in my stash ready for friends birthdays, so that’s what I have made. I’ve used some Papermania papers that I have had in my stash for quite a while, and I thought the blue would look lovely matted on some deep red card.
- Image: Rosalie with Roses from CC Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
- DP: Papermania Capsule Collection ‘Parisienne Blue’
- Card: Red Card
- Stamps: Paula Pascual Big Sentiments
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ and Distress Ink ‘Weathered Wood’
- Embellishments: Flat Back Pearls.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by