Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I have made another Christmas Card……hehe.
I’ve used Reindeer Kisses:
I have already made a few traditional coloured Christmas cards this year so this time I thought I would go with cool ivy blues on this one.
- Image: Reindeer Kisses from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- DP: Maja Vintage Frost Basics 6x6 pad
- Card: Bazzill Bling Pale Blue Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies: Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies and Tonic Studios Scalloped Square Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and Glossy Accents
Don’t forget to hop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog for some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by