Morning All! It’s time for some lovely new releases over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Yesterday saw the start of the inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and for Day 2 we are showcasing Building a Sandcastle:
I think the image is so fabulous I have kept the layout clean and simple.
- Image: Building a Sandcastle rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- DP: Lemoncraft from Noor Design UK
- Sentiment: Both from Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Sets
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Doodling and Pearls
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by