Morning All! It’s time for some lovely new releases over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
It’s Day 4 of the inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and this is Off we Go:
I always forget how difficult easel cards are to photograph.
- Image: Off we Go rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- Card: Matt Black Card, Neenah Desert Storm Card,
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by