Morning all. I have some inspiration for you today using a super cute cute Conie Fong image.
As some of you may have seen I’m making some headway on this years Christmas cards and Holly Poinsettia was just perfect for a card.
And I’ve used my favourite red and Kraft combo for matting and layering.
- Image: Holly Poinsettia from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- Skin: TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9
- Original Markers:
- Skin: PP2, PP1, DP2, DP1
- Hair: BG10, BG8, BG7, BG5, BG2
- Brown: TN8, TN6, TN4
- Green: IG10, DG4, DG3, YG3, YG2, CG1
- White: BG3, B2, BG1, Blender
- Red: DR7, CR11, CR9, CR7, CR1
- Yellow: GB10, GB9, GB7, GB4, GB1
- Background: BG3, VB1, BT1, IB1
- Card: Neenah Solar White Card, Cream Parchment, Kraft Card, Ruby Slippers Bazzill card, green card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Britannia Poinsettia Die, JoyCrafts Fancy Oval Die and Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Cheesecloth, Candy Cane Charm, Twine and Flat Backed Pearls
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
I would like to add this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by