Morning All! It’s time for some lovely new releases over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
We’ve had two fabulous new images so far and number 3 is such a cutie.
It’s Day 3 of the inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and this is Heloa:
I always forget how difficult easel cards are to photograph.
- Image: Heloa rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- DP: Old magazine freebie
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Elegant Nest Dies from Polkadoodles
- Embellishments: Doodling, Flowers and Pearls
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by