To thank everyone for their continued support of Whimsy Stamps, the Whimsy design team are holding a fun Christmas event over on the Whimsy Stamps Blog in the run up to Christmas!
Every day from 1st to 24th December, a member of the design team will be sharing a brand new Whimsy holiday creation. Included in the daily posts will be a LETTER. Visit the Whimsy Stamps Blog every day, make a note of each letter and keep them safe. Once you have collected all 24 letters, you should be able to unscramble them and make a 4 word phrase. Email your phrase to email@example.com by 31st December 2013, and if you've guessed correctly, you will be entered into the draw to win a fantastic GRAND PRIZE!
But that's not all! There will also be some fun SPOT PRIZES throughout the entire event. The prizes could be hidden over on the Whimsy Stamps Blog or on any of the design team member's blogs, so be sure to leave a comment on the Whimsy Stamps Blog and here on my blog post for a chance to win!
This is the Christmas card I have made for my little boy. His ‘bestest’ colour is green so that had to feature on his card.
- Image: Santa Mouse from StampArt by Kathryne
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Part of a craft pack from Lidl
- Card: Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm and green card from stash
- Stamps: Sentiment from a HobbyArt
- Ink: Archival Black inkpad
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut square punch
- Embellishments: Gems, glitter glue, tiny staples, wooden Christmas Trees and Glitter Alpha stickers