Oh boy, I’m still suffering….this time it’s just a bad headache and thank goodness not a full migraine. It’s affecting my vision a little so I’ll keep this short and to the point.
It’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and the theme this month is…
Well it is nearly Halloween so we want to see your little witches. I have used the adorable Belladonna and Hoot from Elisabeth Bells’s digi collection…
I have coloured this little cutie with my ProMarkers. I’ve used really typical Halloween colours and dug out yet another unloved DCWV Matstack…
And who could resist a couple more cute Card Candi Spiders and doodled cobwebs.
- Image: Belladonna and Hoot by Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Glitter DCWV Matstack
- Card: Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm and purple card from stash
- Dies & Punches: Waste from a Whimsy Lace Border die, word dies from All Occasion Dies and X-Cut small leaf punch
- Embellishments: Paper flowers, green metallic trim, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Card Candi and doodling with a black fine liner.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by