Morning All. Hope you are all well. Unfortunately I have had a bug so haven’t done much apart from sleep all weekend and haven’t felt up to anything crafty. I had to miss a few DT makes and a World Card Making Day Blog Hop :-( but something ‘spooky’ I had already made was my project for the Sarah Hurley Challenge and I will pop back on later to share it with you.
I managed a quick make yesterday afternoon for my guest designer spot at I Love ProMarkers, but it seemed to take a lot of effort for a simple card. I think Mr Mojo may be off fighting that bug!! Anyhoo, our theme this week is…
Orange & Brown
The challenge is sponsored by Dr Digi so please hop over to the challenge blog for the full details and inspiration from the fabulous I Love ProMarkers DT.
Orange and Brown mean one thing to me…Autumn, so I have used the gorgeous Autumn Wagon by StampArt by Kathryne…
My Little boy spotted the Pumpkins on this and reminded me of my promise that we would carve pumpkins this year for Halloween.
- Image & Sentiment: Autumn Wagon StampArt by Kathryne
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: First Edition ‘Boho Chic’ 6x6 pad
- Ink: VersaMagic Inkpad
- Card: Joanna Sheen Ice White Elegance 300gsm and brown & orange Core’Dinations card
- Dies & Punches: Joy Crafts Flower Die and Lifestyle Crafts Nested Square Doily Dies
- Embellishments: Gold stickles and gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by