Well that didn’t quite go to plan…I was supposed to be back to share this Wednesday afternoon. After scheduling by I Love ProMarkers GDT post Tuesday evening before I went to bed I awoke Wednesday morning with the worst Migraine I have had in a while. Luckily I was staying with my parents as they looked after the children so I could sleep through it. So now a few days later and I’m back to playing catch up again….maybe this time I can go more than a week without being ill.
Enough waffle we have a new monthly challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog and this months theme, chosen by the lovely Carol, is…
Now I’m not usually one for Halloween, but I really enjoyed making this. It’s a little hanging plaque and I thought I would hang it in the window on All Hallows Eve…
The images and papers are from Sarah’s latest kit ‘31 Spook Street’.
I merged the ‘Angelica’ and ‘Muffin’ images before printing. I then coloured them in with my ProMarkers.
…my little spiders made with an ‘L’ alphabet punch, a circle punch and some glitter FlowerSoft.
- Image: ‘Angelica’ and ‘Muffin’ from the ‘31 Spook Street’ Digi Kit
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: ‘31 Spook Street’ Digi Kit
- Card: Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm and white and purple card from my stash
- Dies & Punches: Alphabet Punches and Circle Punch
- Embellishments: Glitter FlowerSoft, gems, sequins and Dymo Label Maker
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by