Morning All! Crafty Sentiments Designs are taking a break from new releases this month so instead we have picked some of our favourite new release from 2017 and will be showcasing these instead. You can take a look over on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled though as there are some beauties coming in February.
I’ve used Isobel – Cool for today’s card and you can find loads more wonder stamps in the Crafty Sentiments Designs shop:
And back to my favourite colour on Kraft.
- Image: Isobel – Cool rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Studio Light Papers
- Card: Teal Card, Neenah Desert Storm Card and Sheena’s Stamping Card
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: Adirondack Stream Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Hand stitched nested rectangles, MFT Blueprint 27 Dies and MFT Stitched Edge Dies
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearl Trim, Paper Flowers and Gems
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by