Evening all. Did anyone miss me? Probably not, but it has been a whole month since I last posted anything! Unfortunately I caught some nasty germs at the start of December and ended up with a sinus and chest infection that kind of took the shine off of Christmas and I’m not quite back to normal yet.
Anyhoo, I am at least starting to craft again and my first make of the year is for the new challenge over in the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group. Our theme for the whole month of January is Something New.
My new things are the image, Susie Snowflake, new to me and new to the shop last month and I’ve used some new dies as well:
I made this for card for Mr 7 to give to his sister on her Birthday on Sunday, so just had to colour it in some of her favourite colours.
And these papers, Vintage Summer Basics, from Maja Design match beautifully.
- Image: Susie Snowflake from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Copic
- Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 & R30
- Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43 & E41
- Eyes: B39, B24 & B02
- Turquoise: BV29, BG78, BG75, BG72 & BG10
- Pink: R89, R85, R83, R81
- White: C3, C1, Coo & a white gel pen
- Gold: Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
- Background: B00, B000 & B0000
- DP: Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 pad from Maja Design
- Sentiment: Happy Birthday from Lili of the Valley and Sister from Whimsy Stamps
- Ink: Black Soot Distress Inkpad
- Embellishments: Wink of Stella Clear Sparkle Pen, Gems and Paper Flowers
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by