Morning All! Crafty Sentiments Designs are taking a break from new releases this month so instead we have picked some of our favourite new release from 2017 and will be showcasing these instead. You can take a look over on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled though as there are some beauties coming in February.
For today’s card I have used Simplicity:
And I’ve used it to make Miss 5’s Birthday card.
I cut the number 5 on my Scan’n’Cut.
- Image: Simplicity rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Life by the Sea 6x6 Pad from Maja Design
- Card: Red Card, Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: A Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Dies & Punches: MFT Corner-Tag Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Embellishments: Gems, Chipboard Heart Background and Ranger Crackle Accents
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by