Evening All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I’m a little bit late sharing my make with you as I’ve been in party prep mode for Miss 5’s Birthday party tomorrow.
I wanted to share with you the guestbook I decorated for my Niece's Wedding. Christy has some of my favourite wedding themed images in the shop and this one is After the Vows:
The wedding had a red and gold theme and very Christmassy, with table decorations using Holly and Pine Cones, so I incorporated this on the book
And I had my first play with some Foamiran to make the Poinsettias.
- Image: After the Vows from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- DP: A ix of First Edition and Pion Design
- Card: Red Card Cream Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies: Mr & Mrs from Crafters Companion and Holly Flourish from La La Land Crafts
- Embellishments: Pearls, Wooden Numbers, Metal Corners, Frantage, Foamiran, Crackle Accents
Thanks for stopping by