Followers

Friday 19 January 2018

Happy Couple

After the Vows (3)

Evening All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I’m a little bit late sharing my make with you as I’ve been in party prep mode for Miss 5’s Birthday party tomorrow.

I wanted to share with you the guestbook I decorated for my Niece's Wedding. Christy has some of my favourite wedding themed images in the shop and this one is After the Vows

After the Vows (1)

The wedding had a red and gold theme and very Christmassy, with table decorations using Holly and Pine Cones, so I incorporated this on the book

After the Vows (4)

And I had my first play with some Foamiran to make the Poinsettias.

Supplies: 

  • Image: After the Vows from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir 
  • DP: A ix of First Edition and Pion Design
  • Card: Red Card Cream Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card 
  • Dies: Mr & Mrs from Crafters Companion and Holly Flourish from La La Land Crafts
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Wooden Numbers, Metal Corners, Frantage, Foamiran, Crackle Accents

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning guestbook, this will be treasured I'm sure. Love the image and die cuts you have chosen :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute book and image thanks for sharing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...