Morning All! Crafty Sentiments Designs are taking a break from new releases this month so instead we have picked some of our favourite new release from 2017 and will be showcasing these instead. You can take a look over on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled though as there are some beauties coming in February.
For today’s card I have used Isobel – Bunch of Flowers:
I love images like this one as they are so versatile.
- Image: Isobel – Bunch of Flowers rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Denim and Friends 6x6 Pad from Maja Design
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card and Dark Blue Card
- Sentiment: A Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch and MFT Scalloped Stitched Oval Frames from Dies to Die For
- Embellishments: Pearls, Ribbon, and Paper Flowers
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by