Evening again! And here is the second of my new release cards for Crafty Sentiments Designs and as I said before all the new stamps are in the shop now.
This is Vacation Begins:
Despite easel cards be so tricky to photograph I still love to make them.
- Image: Vacation Begins rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Skin: TS8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9
- Original Markers:
- Skin: DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair: IG10, IG8, IG6
- Pink: MG5, MG3, PP1
- Glasses: IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4
- Purple: LV3, HB3, HB1
- White/Mat: BG3, BG2, BG1, TN1
- Hat: GB9, GB7, GB4
- Blue: TB3
- Coconut: EB6, EB8, LY2, TN5, TN3
- Flower: GY5, GY4, GY3
- Yellow: CT4, DR7
- DP: Studio Light
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Die’Sire Border Die and Tonic Rectangle Mixed Edge Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Chipboard heart background, Cheesecloth, paper flowers and Glitter Glue.
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by