Evening all! The week is ending a little better than it started, helped by a little water balloon fight this evening in the garden which cooled us all off!
On Tiddly Tuesday we started a new challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and we want to see any Tiddly makes along the theme of ‘Independence’!
I went along the lines of moving out home, starting a new journey and being independent and here is my card using Wryn Joy Ride:
I couldn’t resist using a good old Red, White and Blue colour scheme as a nod to Independence Day!
And I tried my hand at a little water colouring on this image, but being very careful as my printer ink isn’t very water proof!!
- Image: Wryn Joy Ride by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers:
- Black, Charcoal, Slate, Sepia, Terracotta, Crimson, Sunflower, Marine and Peacock Blue
- Card: Kraft Card and Watercolour Card
- DP: Maja Designs Life by the Sea 6x6 Pad
- Stamps: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies and Spellbinders Circle Delight Dies
- Embellishments: Gesso’d edges, wooden heart and doodling
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by