Morning all. Sara Davies and Crafters Companion had some fabulous shows on HSN yesterday and in amongst all the fabulous products were the Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils 12 Pencil Sets. In the UK you can find the pencils here.
And this is my version of a shabby chic style….some lace and lot’s of inked and distressed edges.
- Image: Climbing Clematis digi image from Power Poppy
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils - Soft Tints and Bold Brights 12 packs
- Lagoon, Icicle, Pollen, Indigo, Bumblebee, Ladybug, Sea Grass, Orchid, Cupid, Goldfinch, Wineberry and Pearl Blush
- Card: Kraft Card, and Cream Card
- DP: Lili of the Valley/Raspberry Road
- Sentiment: From a Stacey Barrass/Crafter Companion Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: MFT Flourish Die
- Embellishments: Pearls, Jute Mesh, Lace
Thanks for stopping by