Afternoon all. Sara Davies and Crafters Companion had some fabulous shows on HSN on Tuesday and in amongst all the fabulous products were the Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils 12 Pencil Sets. In the UK you can find the pencils here but if you take a look at Hochanda on Sunday, you may just find them being introduced as the One Day Special.
I have been trying to get out of my tent card rut so this is a Side Step card and I made it from scratch (not a template).
- Image: Peonies in a Jar digital stamp from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils - Soft Tints and Bold Brights 12 packs
- Sea Grass, Lagoon, Candle Glow, Ladybug, Bumblebee, Orchid, Pearl Blush, Pollen, Sea Grass, Dusty Pink, Gold Finch, Smooth Jade, Jade Silk, Icicle, Sky Blue, Indigo, Amethyst and Lilac
- Card: Premium Pencil Paper Pad, Core’Dinations Card
- DP: Galeria Papieru As If in a Dream 12x12 Papers from The Ribbon Girl
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Lace, Pearl Trim, Pearls, Metal Corners
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Ribbon Girl Challenge – July Card Challenge
Thanks for stopping by