Followers

Tuesday 18 July 2017

A Time for Giving

Snowy Delivering Presents (3)

Evening all. We have a fabulous challenge this month in the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group….. Christmas in July! If you don’t quite as excited as me by Christmas you do still get to play along as the theme is optional and the challenge is anything goes.

I love penguins so couldn’t resist using the adorable Snowy Delivering Presents:

Snowy Delivering Presents (2)

I may have just treated myself to some new Edge/Border dies from the fabulous Dies to Die For, so I need to try them out

Snowy Delivering Presents (5)

Supplies:

For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...