Me again! And I promise this is the last post for this evening. My third and last new release card using the July new releases at Crafty Sentiments Designs uses Happy Floral:
Mr 7 and Miss 4 insisted I coloured these cuties to look like them….and who am I to argue!
I absolutely love this image.
- Image: Happy Floral rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Skin: TS8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9
- Original Markers:
- Skin: DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair: Boy – GB10, GB8, GY4, GY3, RB1. Girl – EB8, EB6, TN5, TN3,
- White: BG3, BG2, BG1, Blender
- Pink: PP4, PP2, PP3, DP1, MG1
- Basket: TN2, TN5
- Leaves: DG3, AG4, AG2,
- Flower Stems: YG3
- Yellow Roses: GY5, GY4, GY3, GY1
- Red Roses: CR9, CR10, CR7, CR1, FS6, DR5
- Blue: TB5, TB4, TB2
- DP: Lemoncraft
- Sentiment: Violets ABC from Lawn Fawn and Birthday sentiment from a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: MFT Blueprint 14 Dies and Tonic Studios Scalloped Square Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Pearl Trim , Lace, Paper Flowers, Pearls, Doodling and Cheesecloth
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by