Followers

Friday 14 July 2017

Singing Snowmen

Singing Snowmen (2)

Hello again. It’s time for a new challenge the Colour Crazy Girls and this week we are being sponsored this week by Pickled Potpourri.

I got to work with Heart Sings

Singing Snowmen (5)

I wanted a very soft look to this, so I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens and watercoloured the image. The result is very soft and shimmery.

Singing Snowmen (1)

And I couldn’t quite find the right colour of card to mat and layer onto, so I coloured a piece of Sheena’s Stamping Card with one of the sparkle pens!

Supplies:

  • Image: Heart Sings from Pickled Potpourri
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens  
  • Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
  • Embellishments: Doodling

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Please pop across to the Colour Crazy Challenge and see the rest of the inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...