I got to work with Heart Sings:
I wanted a very soft look to this, so I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens and watercoloured the image. The result is very soft and shimmery.
And I couldn’t quite find the right colour of card to mat and layer onto, so I coloured a piece of Sheena’s Stamping Card with one of the sparkle pens!
- Image: Heart Sings from Pickled Potpourri
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- ABC Christmas Challenge – N for New or O for Old…..my new is digi stamp and new sparkle pens.
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge – Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra – Anything Christmas Goes
Please pop across to the Colour Crazy Challenge and see the rest of the inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by