Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and decided it was about time I made another Mermaid tag.
I’ve had this little cutie from the Amy and her Mini Mermaid Friends coloured up for quite a while:
I have nearly complete the little set of tags, I just have one more mermaid to go.
I coloured the watery background with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens and although it doesn’t show in the photo it gives a nice shimmery effect.
- Image: Amy and her mini Mermaid Friends from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
- Card: Blue Card, Mint Card, Terracotta Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From a Crafters Companion stamp set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Gems, Raffia Twine, Canvas and Cheesecloth
Don’t forget to hop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see some more fabulous Tiddly Inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by